6.18.2010

Impossible

You have no idea how good it feels to have so much dead weight lifted from me. Sometimes you have to do whats best for yourself & be a little selfish.

Q: How long does it take for a person to finally stand up on their two feet & call the shots?

A: Not long.

You can't force love. Love doesn't hurt. I don't believe in Tough love. Eventually you'll become miserable.

Everyone hides behind a smile.
&
Relationships aren't for everyone.

"Falling out of love is hard
Falling for betrayal is worst
Broken trust and broken hearts
I know, I know

Thinking all you need is there
Building faith on love in words
Empty promises will wear
I know, I know

And now when all is gone
There is nothing to say
And if you're done with embarrassing me
On your own you can go ahead tell them

Tell them all I know now"

No comments:

Post a Comment