7.23.2010

PUMPS

I'm in love with shoes (who isn't?) & I should be since I stand small at 5'0" :( so I see the world in a different point of view! My View. I order most if not all of my shoes online for the simple fact of my feet being small and it's kind of, sort of, tough cookies to find something cute in my size. Well these are the latest shoes I 've bought.
The dress is cute. The shoes are sexy. & my camera, well it sucks. :) It works so much better outdoors.
Bare with me.
POW! weekends here enjoy it everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!! So I saw your Blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. Where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " This is how I promote all my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete