4.25.2011

Easter

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter as much as I did. I want to take the time and say  that I never wanted to go on Hiatus although it seemed that way. I just haven't had much to say at all. In fact I was even contemplating on whether or not to just delete my blog and focus on what really needs to be handled. But I decided against it, for the simple fact that I would've most likely regret it and I knew that it was just a phase. I would eventually need something to spill my guts into therefore my blog stays! OK Back to business....

I went to church with my boyfriend for the first time. ALL my life I only been to Spanish mass. Everything was sang & preached in Spanish so I knew that this would be a new experience. For starters it was really tiny. I never been to a church so small in my life. Before we get there I asked him "so when does church finish?" & he smiles and says "well we're black so it never ends" :) And boy was he right. It was full of energy and really brought me to tears because as soon as you walk in you can feel everyone's energy and how they feel towards our Savior. They were so welcoming to me & even told me not to panic when several church goers fainted after the Priest said a prayer for them. I felt really moved and refreshed. Such a Beautiful feeling.

Then from there we were off to mi abuela's house for food and spent the rest of the day relaxing with the whole family. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment