4.27.2011

My so called Life

I was really young when I first started to watch this show. Typical teenagers who experience, experiment, and rebel. I recently watched the whole season on rainy days and can truly relate to it.

I think we all have a friend like Rayanne. She's free spirit, careless & wild. Not to mention her very unique sense of style in which she constantly piles on different layers of rags and box braids. But also the kind who fucks up BIG time. (if you don't have a friend like her then consider yourself lucky)




WE ALL NEED A FRIEND LIKE RICKY
He's the one you want to call your best friend & not for the cliché of having a gay best friend but for the fact that he's there for all the right reasons. You can't say that he has a big mouth he is just a genuine and honest person I love that about him. Meanwhile the whole school knew what Rayanne did to Angela, Ricky was the only one who was strong enough to tell her the Raw truth & for pulling Angela down from Cloud 9 when she believed in her heart that Jordan Catalano wrote her the apology letters.
 
 And last but not the very least Angela....
I guess its safe to say shes the typical teenage girl. I honestly got a little annoyed with her for being naive & gullible. I for one don't have a heart to forgive a "friend" for doing the unthinkable. I wouldn't even have gave her the time of day anymore. -_- Well a lot of girls can relate to her for her innocence and how far she would go to please the one she really likes. (BLAHH)

No comments:

Post a Comment