2.08.2012

my Love is your love

I have been with someone for so long and I will be the first to tell you that it doesn't feel like a long time. When I see other couples just meeting, having babies and rushing to the altar I often wonder, "will they last?"
Honestly, I feel like we do rush things. Everyone rushes it. I've broken plenty of hearts for the simple fact of them telling me they loved me. That scared the hell out of me because I was only 15 years old. I  was no where near ready for a commitment or even wanted to take that step.

Even when it came to dating my current boyfriend, I dreaded the idea of US lasting!! I'm the quitter. I get over things and tend to move on but he pushed me to stay & so here I am. I wouldn't have changed it for anything because I rather go through it ALL with one person then have to jump from one relationship into another with a crazy mind set and a broken heart.

For my first 2 years of our relationship I was getting to know him, trust me there was a lot to get to know. Plenty I don't like but so much that I love about him. My point is this: People change and normally for the worse and feelings often change. Will you still love them then? Yes. No. Maybe so. It has been 5 years since we met and jumped into this. He wasn't my friend, he was someone completely new & random. I took a very spontaneous step and gave this a shot. It has been one hell of a ride but life is all about learning & I'm still learning so much. But now hes my best friend, I hate & love him at the same time, he's the only person who can make me happy if he upsets me and that's very dangerous. Sometimes I feel like a machinist for plenty of reasons. I don't know what this year brings I don't know where we'll be in the NEXT 5 years but I smile thinking about it.


xo Spread the Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment