10.29.2010

Feel like letting go

I want to be....

A nutritionist to know all the secrets.
A chef to cook up a storm.
In real estate to bring in business
But I'm majoring in Forensic Psychology to get inside your head.



I can't help it if I'm a little rough around the edges I only want the best for myself. Why should I settle for less? I shouldn't. I can't, especially if all my parents ever did was give nothing but the BEST for my sisters & I. They say bigger is better but smaller is cuter. I'm not hard to please just tough to impress. I'm not asking for the world. I'm not asking for anything outrageous. I just want to be happy. Seems like it's a lot to ask for these days.

I love the affection. I love the attention. Not from everyone & not just anyone, only you.

"I know they say the first love is the sweetest but the first cut is the deepest"

2 comments: