11.22.2011

Bittersweet

It has been a very bittersweet past couple of days. Yesterday was my fathers birthday I also had to rush my dog to the vet :( he wasn't himself all day. It was the first time I ever had to drag him out of bed just for a walk. So far he is showing improvement and I hope he keeps improving I hate to see him in pain and crying it breaks my heart. Really praying for the best. We had a small intimate get together for my dads birthday. We had a very yummy cake my little sister bought him. Wished I had taken a couple of pictures. It seems like no matter how much We try to have a normal and good day bad news seem to follow. Too many deaths and diagnosis it's been a rough couple of days. Well, I'm featured as well as a bunch of other people and celebrities on a site http://entreelifestyle.com check it out let me know if you spot me :) HINT: I'm in the center. It's a clothing line. My sister and I were asked to do a photoshoot for their line which we weren't able to make so we had taken the pictures on our own time. They're really soft and cute sweatshirts check it out. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment