11.30.2011

Little Weaklings

I haven't been feeling like my self lately. I feel weird. Physically weird. Some thing bad happened to me a month ago. My body really shot down on me. I blacked out I was fighting so hard to not lose myself but lost and went really numb. I was in the most excruciating pain. It was really bad. Well it sort of happened again only without the pain. I blacked out, went completely numb and I lost all color in me, I was really pale. Very long story short finally went to my doctor he took blood and is going to run a million tests and I mean really check all my organs and what not. I'm nervous. Hoping for the best. There's a light at the end of every dark tunnel right?
I swear misery loves company something bad is always happening to me. And on top of all this as IF my plate isn't already full I'm still dealing with petty bullshit. Looks are deceiving. I was stalked and harassed all weekend. This "guy" from HS thought I liked him. Trust me you'll know if I like you. And the only way is IF I tell you I like you. Well for whatever reason he thought I did, got completely rejected then proceeds to tell me RUDE things. Ugh so fucking typical of a guy. No fucking wonder you don't even have a girl. I was with someone for damn near 5 years. I never cheated on him & he knew about him! He asks me the same day if it was my bf in a music video. SMH and it gets better, he tells ME to delete his number. What are we 15? I never text him EVER! What a dumb ass. Do me a favor and crawl under a rock or bury your head in sand. You're irrelevant in my life.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment