1.03.2012

Smashing Dolls

Well, well Hello New Year

I brought it in on my death bed. My body is one fucked up organ fighting itself. You name it I had it. Virus, flu etc. Is this what happens when you get the flu shot? NEVER FUCKING AGAIN! My first time getting that & no more. Any who I been wasting away on my bed. My eyes burn blogging but I knew it needed to be done and plus I don't want to be sitting in my quarantined room doing absolutely nothing. Gagging sleepless nights, just reading, not eating just drinking HEAVY.


Going through my Victoria Secrets catalog & realized some things...the models lean so hard to try & portray a "figure" within their stick figures it looks like they're going to break their hips. What hips? heh

FEED THE STARVING MODELS. GIVE THEM A CUBE OF CHEESE.

No comments:

Post a Comment