3.08.2010

Hey there Sunshine

I sit where the sun shines not caring if it's blinding my eyes.
I just want its warm touch till the very end.
I think too much. *sighs* The core of all my thinking occurs right when I'm about to sleep.
Think now then fall asleep happy. I blog during the afternoon when I can. Its why I named it 
Sunset Twin. I think it's one of the best times of the day. It's just about the time when you come home
from a long day. The time to relax. It's also the time to get dolled up to party. Its just very serene to me.
Nothing but calmness (besides rush hour) Best believe when I grow old I'll make sure I buy a home with 
a beautiful view so that I can grab a lawn chair sip some wine & watch the sun set. :)

1 comment:

  1. It's kind of odd how much we take time for granted. Whether its a day like a lazy Sunday or, bedtime or sunset time they all really affect us in their own ways.

    ReplyDelete