3.14.2010

I'm going to lay it all out for you

Dear MCJJ,


I hate to feel like I'm being pitied. Lets get something straight: I'm not looking for a shoulder to cry on. Trust me I have more than enough "wannabe" people who try to be one of them. People who ask a million questions I'm reluctant to answer just so that they can feel like they're a part of my life. People who want to get to know me but are doing it in all the wrong ways. 


MY POINT: I'm tired of defending the decisions I make I just want to LIVE.


You live and you learn.
Misery loves Company.


Fact is I'm a loner & I like it that way. After all, this world is my company :) I rather you not ask about my personal life, instead ask about my day if you're that curious. I am living one day at a time. I feel like I'm re-introducing myself. . It's kind of funny actually... 


You can't have your cake & eat it too.




Yours truly, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment