4.23.2010

Bracing for a Disaster.

ALL of his friends date each other & his friends kiss their friends boyfriends then date their friends ex-boyfriend & call them their boyfriend.

He always sticks up for the wrong people. He won't listen when I tell him he's wrong.
He never sticks up for me. I always have to fend for myself.
I'm there when MY world is against him. But he's no where to be found when they turn on me.

I told him I don't know what love is.
He told me I was dumb because it's right in front of me.

This can't be it.Can it?
& I will forever question it. How can you hurt the one you say you love the most?
I think it's the end of us so,
Thanks for putting up with me. Thanks for your patience. But I would have rather had honesty it would have made the difference.

1 comment:

  1. I love the description in the first paragraph.
    Don't listen to him, you are not dumb. Nobody truly knows what love is. We just know it is everywhere around us.

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete