11.06.2010

"Y is a crooked letter"


They say friends make better lovers. The thing is I don't think I'll ever give a friend a chance to find that out.

It's only November & I'm already getting into the holiday spirit. I want to put my Christmas tree up as well as all the decors :) In October  I couldn't wait for Thanksgiving dinner now I can't wait till Xmas eve. What's next my birthday? which isn't for another 7 months. (I actually CAN'T wait!! )

So besides being in the holiday spirit I don't know why I have to go through stupidity. I have a question: Is it OK to spend a birthday with a friend but don't go to dinner with your girlfriend & her family on her birthday? I'm saying no matter what the issue is if your in a relationship for I don't know damn near 4 years you don't miss birthdays & you don't miss anniversaries. I find something so so wrong with that as well as other countless shit. Who are we kidding here? I'm not one to be walked on. I'm not stupid.

AND
I DON'T FORGIVE WHAT I WON'T FORGET.

TODAY, I had to buy a flea collar for my kitty cat. Only they didn't have flea collars for cats just droplets I'll have to use for the next 3 months. I don't think they're fleas but he keeps scratching around his neck to the point he loses patches of hair & bleeds a little :( If this doesn't work then the vet it is.

...& when we spoke I told her I don't understand why everything happens to me. Why me? WHY? Why? why? She says "Y is a crooked letter"

1 comment: