12.02.2010

My letter to you.

They say opposites attract ...
I can't believe its that time of the year again. Our anniversary. Time is sure flying.

I remember.... 
the day we met.
where we shared our first kiss.
our first picture together.
when MY world turned their backs on me or when times were unbearable you were there to pick me up off the ground,dust me off  & make me brand new again.
the day you told me you lost your dad I'll never forget it. The hurt, the pain, the tears.
us walking across the bridge, God I will never do that again :)
taking strolls downtown.
cooking up a 5-course meal just for the two of us.
Lollipops & Roses.
our conversations.

Memories I will never forget, memories we will forever share & all the little things in between.

 I hate that I'm so hormonal & have these outrageous mood swings because  I take it out on you, its not fair & I know it. I seriously need to grow a pair. But you NEVER judged me just called me crazy sometimes & absolutely never told me you didn't want to be with me. I took a lot of shit for granted.  Took advantage of situations. Even made a complete fool of myself at times but no one knows you or me. They don't know our struggles or secrets. They only know what they see.WE ARE DECEIVING.

You always fought for our love when I gave up. Would kill if someone got in the way & would really give me the world if you could.

L.O.V.E.
I love that you're simple. I love that you're down for anything and everything. I love that we can stare at paintings  & talk about its meanings. I love that we can listen to all types of music & I mean every single genre known. In the end we are two completely different people with different goals in life with different views of the world & have this connection that's indescribable. Something I will probably never feel with another person even if it didn't work out. I'm glad we never were cliché like having a dinner & a movie or late night phone calls. You know me inside & out. We're connected & only you know how. No one said this would be easy but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

It's four years & I think its time to take the next big step.

 Love always, 
 Your lil' lady.
12:02:06

No comments:

Post a Comment